OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION TO BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
This award is the highest accolade of the National Award for Management Accounting (NAfMA) ,which celebrates a business leader who has consistently contributed to and promoted the highest standards of management accounting throughout his/her career.
- Evidence of lifetime achievements of promoting the highest standards of management accounting within an organisation leading to successful and long term sustainability of the business.
- Evidence of outstanding contributions to the accounting profession and industry, nationally or internationally, leading to an elevation of the management accounting profession.
- Business leaders OR decision makers in public listed companies, non-public listed companies and SMEs.
- Candidates must submit any relevant documents to support the nomination.
- Please ensure the documents provide a concise and focused information on achievements in the last 12 months.